David Nieper is a designer and manufacturer of clothing and knitwear for women – all Made in Britain. Based in Alfreton, Derbyshire, the company was founded in 1961 and sells to customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
- We employ 230 skilled people at our Derbyshire factory, the UK’s manufacturing heartland
- Our skilled staff include designers, garment cutters, dressmakers and seamstresses with decades of manufacturing experience
- We are totally committed to UK manufacturing. All of our collections are proudly Made in Britain, designed, manufactured and hand-finished right here in Derbyshire
- All sales are direct to customer via mail order and the Internet. One third of our customers are based overseas
- David Nieper remains our creative director, whilst his son Christopher Nieper has been the company’s managing director for the last 15 years
- We remain very much a family business and carry out most functions in-house, including printing, marketing design and customer service
- We work closely with schools, colleges and universities to encourage more young people into the industry and ensure sewing skills are passed on to the next generation
- From solar panel roofs to using auto-stop sewing machines we work hard to reduce our environmental footprint.
For all media enquiries please contact our media representative Lauraine Jordan:
Email: [email protected] Tel: +44 (0)7904 257687.